Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 8 - Our Home

OK, I know I've got week nine on my layout. I wasn't thinking straight. Trust me that it will be changed before I print the pages. So.....week EIGHT....

I love our home. It totally suits our family and our lifestyle. It's in a quiet street, we have nice neighbours (and none on one side - that's even better), and we face the water, which makes for relaxing views. What I love about our home even more is described more fully in the quote I found on the internet. It's filled with love. It's a haven. It's where we spend time together. It's where we share our love....






Project 365: February 2010 Templates by Biograffiti
sf Lani from Sugar Frog Fonts
Century Gothic font
CAC Shishoni font

1 comment:

Molly said...

Wow Jacinda - I love your home too!!! LOL Awesome layout and I really love how you're doing a theme each week.